- Arrive in Jaipur in late hours of morning the same day. Proceed for a city tour later on.
- Jaipur: The capital of Rajasthan is the most renowned tourist attractions in Rajasthan. Home to a number of architectural wonders, this city of majestic forts and beautiful Havelis attracts tourists from all over the world. The main tourist attractions of this pink city include the Amber Fort, the observatory at Jantar Mantar, City Palace & Museum, Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall and Laxmi Naryan Temple.
- After a full day tour of Jaipur, Proceed to Pushkar, early morning on the next day
- Proceed for a tour of Pushkar later on...
Pushkar: It is a pilgrimage site in Rajasthan that is famous for its Brahma temple; the only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma in the world. Pushkar is also famous for its annual camel fair that attracts visitors from across the globe.
- Later in the day, Proceed to Ajmer for a city tour
Ajmer: It is famous for the mausoleum of the Sufi saint, Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, whose blessings are eagerly sought by pilgrims coming to this Dargah. Also known as the ‘Dargah Sharif', this Dargah is an important shrine for both Hindus and Muslims and receives an endless flow of visitors who come here to seek the blessings of the Sufi Saint. Legend has it that Mughal Emperor Akbar also came here in the 16th century to seek the blessings of a heir and the saint obliged him.
- Next morning, proceed to Fatehpur Sikri by road
- After reaching Fatehpur Sikri late in the morning, proceed on a tour of Fatehpur Sikri
Fatehpur Sikri: This place served as the capital of Mughal Empire between 1570 and 1586, but it had to be abandoned due to the scarcity of water. The finest monuments within this area are Diwan-e-Am, Diwan-e-Khas, Paanch Mahal, Jama Masjid, Buland Darwaza and the tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti.
- Later in the afternoon, proceed to Agra and visit the world famous Taj Mahal & Red fort
- Later in the day proceed to Mathura; the birthplace of Lord Krishna
- Upon Arrival in Mathura, visit the Krishna Janma Bhoomi
- Late in the evening, pack up and proceed back to Delhi..
A TOUR OF THE OLDEST NATIONAL PARK IN INDIA